When it comes to a convenient and trusted store, then there is no other big name than Wawa. One of the most popular and highly recommended stores, it is also known as gas station of east coast locality of the United States. Wawa offers wide ranges of delicious beverages and food products like coffee, tea, chips, and sandwich.
To constantly better up on their staff service and food quality, Wawa conducts a survey to understand the feedback of the customers and improvise on their service.
About the MyWawavisit survey
Wawa is always trying to come up with new ways to satisfy its customers and that is the reason this company requires feedback from its customers. This brand helps MyWawaVisit to get customer’s feedback by offering the sweepstakes winning the prize of almost $250 Wawa gift cards for the customers. Anyone can take part in this survey and it is very easy to follow the complete process. Let us understand the rules for the MyWawaVisit Survey.
How to participate in the MyWaWavisit survey
- Visit the official website, that is, https://www.mywawavisit.com/
- Once the page loads completely, select the preferred language of your choice and click on the Next button.
- Input the necessary information to start the Wawa Customer Survey.
- In the first text field, enter the survey code.
- In the second text field, enter the store number.
- Make sure that the above details are entered correctly. The store number and survey code can be found on your receipt.
- After that, click on the Start button to start your survey.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The question will be based on your experience visit to the store and the quality of services and products offered by the company.
- After answering all the questions of the survey, you will get a chance to enter cash sweepstakes by entering your personal details, like your name, address, and email address. Wawa will use the above information to notify you if you are a winner or not.
- You can go for Wawa customer service Give Feedback on your recent restaurant experience and get rewarded.
About the company
Wawa Chain was introduced in the year 1803. Currently, it is recognized as the largest food market and the largest company for a fuel station in the United States. Wawa chain helps you to get very high-quality food in different segments. It also offers a wide variety of food which comes in a number of brands such as fresh food which is made up of snacks, their own ice cream, the soups, the sides, and the bowls, breakfast, salads, wraps, the sandwiches, and the hoagies and Coffee and Beverages which consists of the Wawa milk, the frozen beverages, the bottled beverages, the lattes, and the fresh coffee.
They provide fuel services at a very pocket-friendly price. They have got more than 450 fuel stations. These fuel stations offer the best quality fuel. It also ensures that their fuel is safe, clean and of high quality to both the environment and the customers.
In the sweepstakes survey contest of Wawa, both the purchased and non-purchased members can participate and there is no such extra chance of a win for the purchased participant. When the thing comes to the eligibility criteria you must have the legal resident of fifty US and district of Colombia. To join the MyWawaVisit survey, you must complete 18 years at the time of registration.
No employee of the Company is eligible to participate in this survey. The survey is through only. The participant needs to complete the survey online before the deadline or before the final date of the survey. It runs in between the first and the last date of the month. An individual is allowed to take part only once in this survey. To know the details of the survey, pls visit their official website.
Customer care / Contact Information
If you have any doubt in completing the Survey, please feel free to call the customer service number (888)-624-8140, where the representatives will solve your difficulty or issue as soon as possible.
That is all you need to know to take up the survey. Please give your valuable feedback so that the company can improve on their service, thus benefiting all.